Monday, June 30, 2008

NeonBeam

Just received my NeonBeam issue 5. There's an interview with me and two poems by me. Also a great and weird short story by the king of the perverts Pablo Vision, the issue's highlight, and a piece by Sammi Leng. Plus of course many other great stories and poems. Get a free pdf here. Or even better buy it here, it's a lovely production and only a trifle over $6. Sammi does first rate magazines. It's a pleasure to hold in your hands and read. Pictures of me too, so don't get it wet.

And also I got my copy of Pretty Red Berries by the brilliant poet Misti Rainwater-Lites, buy that sucker here and read my review here. She is going to be huge - and not just from all the tacos and burritos.

And I must again mention that Whistling Shade did a great job with my first full length Cadaver's dance, that book can, and should, be bought at Amazon.com at this link, or at Alibris here if it's out of stock at Amazon.

Not to forget a pretty good collection by me at Lulu with around 100 poems, and people have said there are no obvious faults with my layout etc. This is a button below here. It's reviewed by Misti here.


Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.