Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"pushing lemmings"

After some very sensible advice from erbacce's guys and the enormously talented Pablo Vision, I decided it would be stupid not to do "pushing lemmings" - the proof looks really, really professional, really nice. So it will be available to purchase in a few weeks, I shall probably have a PayPal button here.

I don't think I will submit much to magazines anymore. Maybe some that I've already been in occasionally or any new one that catches my attention. but I've done enough of that for a while.

The book will cost £6.95, about thirteen dollars I do believe. And erbacce are here. I have a chapvbook you can buy with them already here.

If you are desperate to buy something then you can even buy a self-published thing called "eating your night" at Lulu. It's reviewed here.


Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.