Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yet Another Shopping Tip

To add to a couple of blogs ago, there are a plethora of Pussies up for sale at Misti Rainwater-Lites' blog, as well as other things being flogged. One pussy for sale there is mine, or tastes of me, Numero Once, and that is available here. If my poetic seed is too salty and ungodly, there are, as I say, many other pussies there, a few of which I've been in and infected with delightful diseases so they need a lot of scratching and fingering to feel comfy. Lots of other things to be snapped up too. The blog itself is here, and everything is up for grabs. There are some very artistic pictures of me molesting Jesus, a surprisingly well-endowed figure, being, as he was, the perfect man, a sort of praying man's Evan Stone. Well, there aren't, but their damn well should be.