Sunday, October 11, 2009

Danse Macabre Online

Pleased to say that some poems by me will be in The Oct or Nov issue of Danse Macabre Online, where you will also find a plethora of poems in their excellent back issues. Check them out now, and when the ones by me come.

I have been having huge fun compiling and recompiling my kernel and putting in new disks and so on, so I have been very lazy. Today I didn't even write five poems, I only wrote four, and those very much as an afterthought while the computer was doing something else.

Hugely good book coming soon from Epic Rites, edited by Wolfgang and me - or "Woflgang and I" as an american would say, being innocent of elementary grammar, as well as influenced by DOOL - it's by Juice Hardung and called the broken and the damned. You can advance order it now, and you should.