Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mung Being

The next issue of the great Mung Being is evidently on its way through the software that is a precursor to the internets. There will be three by me in her, and the earlier work by me in this august publication is located at this link.

I do not remember the number of the issue, for they are legion, and i am but a bear of little brain.

In other news, there are plans for a great big full length book of my Gertrude Stein related poems. This will be awesome fun since my Freddy Kreuger and Jason Voorhees and Bodhidharma related poems are all coming in my next great big full length from collection Oneiros Books. The first two were designed as chapbooks originally, but chapbooks are weak. This tome is to be called things the dead say, and it is due in a few months. Why is a Buddhist monk in there with two fictional mass murderers? Don't worry, for Bodhidharma invented Kung Fu, so he can take care of himself and them, no problem.